Yes, and it's easy! In the Map Location screen, there is a field called "Tooltip". Edit this field to specify the description of each location. This is what appears when someone hovers over those location pinpoints. It looks like this:
Articles in this section
- End of Support for Version 2.x
- If I were to delete the app and install again, would this remove all the locations?
- Cannot assign/unassign a Map to a Map Location
- The map is zooming when scrolling through the page
- How to change my credit card details on MapifyPro?
- Pop-ups Content Not Displaying
- Bulk Deletion of Map Locations
- Adding a Dropdown Filter to a Map
- Map Pins Grouped Together - Map Clustering
- Incorrect Location Appearing on Map (Ocean near Africa: GPS Default Location)