This is a z-index issue that appears with specific themes. It's an easy fix:
Navigate to your plugin folder. In the file called 'map.css', which is found in the Templates folder, you'll want to add the following code to line 29: z-index: 999;
Here is an example of how it will look:
Articles in this section
- My API Key is not Activating
- My Map (or my Map Locations) are not loading
- Support for Version 3.x (and older versions)
- If I were to delete the app and install it again, would this remove all the locations?
- Map Displays Intermittently on Some Desktop and Mobile Browsers
- Can I Copy a Map to Another Page or Site
- Changing the Map Search Label from ZIP Code to Postcode/Postal Code
- Map Locations are not being displayed in the Shopify version of MapifyPro
- Unable to Import Map Locations When Performing a Batch Upload
- Is there a Way to Add the Map Location Information (e.g. Map Pins) in Bulk in a Batch Upload CSV?