This is a z-index issue that appears with specific themes. It's an easy fix:
Navigate to your plugin folder. In the file called 'map.css', which is found in the Templates folder, you'll want to add the following code to line 29: z-index: 999;
Here is an example of how it will look:
Articles in this section
- My API Key is not Activating
- My Maps (or my Map Locations) are not loading
- Support for Version 3.x (and older versions)
- If I were to delete the app and install it again, would this remove all the locations?
- Adding a Map Image to Your Maps
- Is State/City Page Customization Possible with MapifyPro?
- Can We Create Location Archive Pages by Category?
- Can we customize the landing page of a map location with extra content?
- WooCommerce Integration: Is there a way to directly integrate two category filters without duplicating all taxonomies?
- Where to find the free 200 icons for the map marker?