Setting the Default Pin Image within the Maps Section
On the "Maps" section of the plugin, there is an option to upload a customized pinpoint graphic. This pinpoint will appear whether you are on Map or Custom Image Mode of MapifyPro.
Below are the steps on how you can set a customized pin image in the map settings:
1. Navigate to Maps within the MapifyPro plugin.
2. Click Edit for the required map.
3. Scroll down to Basic Settings, and click on the image icon at the right portion of the Default Pin Image field. It will allow you to either choose an image from your Media Library or upload a new one.
4. Once the image URL is populated in the Default Pin Image field, click Update to save your changes.
Unique Pin Image Per Map Location
You can also add a unique tooltip/map pin image PER location by uploading a separate image for each location. This allows you to have any number of specific location graphics on your map.
Below are the steps:
1. Navigate to Map Locations within the MapifyPro plugin.
2. Click Edit for the required location.
3. Scroll down to MapifyPro Options, then locate the Pin Image field.
4. Click on the image icon at the right portion of this field. It will allow you to either choose an image from your Media Library or upload a new one.
4. Once the image URL is populated, click Update to save your changes.
NOTE: For instances in which the map pin is not displayed exactly where it should be on your map, you can easily drag it to its proper location without changing the saved address.