Typically you're map is going to show after you click "publish". However some users have done so and noticed a blank map. To solve this issue, you must log out of WordPress and log back in. In many cases this solves the problem and the maps will then behave as expected.
Articles in this section
- End of Support for Version 2.x
- If I were to delete the app and install again, would this remove all the locations?
- Cannot assign/unassign a Map to a Map Location
- The map is zooming when scrolling through the page
- How to change my credit card details on MapifyPro?
- Pop-ups Content Not Displaying
- Bulk Deletion of Map Locations
- Adding a Dropdown Filter to a Map
- Map Pins Grouped Together - Map Clustering
- Incorrect Location Appearing on Map (Ocean near Africa: GPS Default Location)