You'll want to adjust your z-index on the tooltip so that it's higher than the z-index of the item that is overlapping the tooltip. This can be done in line 11 of the map.css file, which is found in the assets folder of the plugin. It's already set to 99999, but if you add another 9 it should do the trick.
Articles in this section
- End of Support for Version 2.x
- If I were to delete the app and install again, would this remove all the locations?
- Cannot assign/unassign a Map to a Map Location
- The map is zooming when scrolling through the page
- How to change my credit card details on MapifyPro?
- Pop-ups Content Not Displaying
- Bulk Deletion of Map Locations
- Adding a Dropdown Filter to a Map
- Map Pins Grouped Together - Map Clustering
- Incorrect Location Appearing on Map (Ocean near Africa: GPS Default Location)