As of July 2018 MapifyPro has moved to a subscription model to ensure a product that is up to our standards. This means a much more involved support system, more updates, stronger code, and hands-on communication between customers and our dedicated support staff.
In order to receive updates and support for MapifyPro you must have an active subscription.
Customers who purchased the one-time product prior to July 2018 may still continue to use MapifyPro, however they are not eligible for updates and ongoing support.
Articles in this section
- My API Key is not Activating
- My Map (or my Map Locations) are not loading
- Support for Version 3.x (and older versions)
- If I were to delete the app and install it again, would this remove all the locations?
- Where to find the free 200 icons for the map marker?
- ACF Plugin conflict causes a PHP Fatal Error
- Map Displays Intermittently on Some Desktop and Mobile Browsers
- Can I Copy a Map to Another Page or Site
- Changing the Map Search Label from ZIP Code to Postcode/Postal Code
- Map Locations are not being displayed in the Shopify version of MapifyPro
Article is closed for comments.