Yes! This can be done via the Batch Upload feature of MapifyPro which allows single upload of multiple locations.
Download Sample CSV file
The Batch Upload feature supports the uploading of a CSV spreadsheet, which we provide in the proper format. Below are the steps on how you can download the sample CSV file.
1. Navigate to Batch Upload within the MapifyPro plugin.
2. Download the sample CSV file from here:
3. Please consider the following points when performing a batch upload:
- Titles (column A) should be unique - otherwise the same title will update the Map Location instead of adding it.
- The location field (column Q) should be filled in so that the location can be identified. This can be using an address, a business name, or GPS co-ordinates.
- If the location is not entered correctly then this defaults to the GPS location "0,0", which is off the coast of Africa.
- Ensure that the columns do not contain HTML codes. The CSV file mainly uses plain text format when importing.
- Start with a lower number like 10, to ensure the locations are being updated on your map.