One of the features of MapifyPro is that you can completely delete the plugin and reinstall it and your data will be preserved.
This ensures that your data is safe! This is because maps and map locations are stored as native WordPress posts (which are hidden from the user).
Unfortunately it doesn't really work well for you in this case if you want to delete all of your map locations! The only option would be to perform a bulk delete of your map locations page by page. You will also need to delete it from the trash.
Articles in this section
- Support for Version 2.x
- If I were to delete the app and install it again, would this remove all the locations?
- Map Displays Intermittently on Some Desktop and Mobile Browsers
- Can I Copy a Map to Another Page or Site
- Changing the Map Search Label from ZIP Code to Postcode/Postal Code
- Map Locations are not being displayed in the Shopify version of MapifyPro
- Unable to Import Map Locations When Performing a Batch Upload
- Is there a Way to Add the Map Location Information (e.g. Map Pins) in Bulk in a Batch Upload CSV?
- Map Not Displaying on the Website or Page When Logged Out from WordPress Admin
- There's an Error When Adding A PrettyRoutes Map into a Page