Resetting your WordPress Admin Password
1. Go to your WordPress login page (e.g. wordpressite.com/wp-admin).
2. Click on Lost your password? found at the bottom of the login screen.
3. Enter your WordPress Username or Email Address of your WordPress admin user, then click on Get New Password.
4. You will receive an email with the subject [WordPress Site] Password Reset which contains the link to reset your password.
5. Click on that link where you will be allowed to enter your new password (and confirmed password).