Option 1: Changing the MapifyPro Password via the MapifyPro My Account Page
1. Log in to your MapifyPro account https://mapifypro.com/my-account/.
2. On the My Account page, click on the Account details tab on the left menu.
3. In this field, you will enter the current password, the new password, and confirm the new password.
4. Click on 'Save changes.'
Option 2: Changing the MapifyPro Password via the WordPress Admin
1. Log in to your WordPress admin site and click on the profile icon at the top right portion of the page.
2. From the options that will appear, choose Security.
3. Enter your preferred password in the 'New Password' box or click on the 'Generate Strong Password' option.
4. Once a strong password is recognized, the 'Save Password' box will be enabled. Click on this box to save your changes.