Upgrading to the Latest MapifyPro Version
If you purchased the latest version of MapifyPro, you can easily upgrade from the old version by taking the following steps:
- Back up your database.
- Deactivate and delete your current version of MapifyPro in the WP-admin's Plugins panel. DON'T WORRY. All map settings and locations will remain intact if you do it this way.
- Upload the latest version of MapifyPro in the plugins section as you did with your original copy. Activate as you would with any other plugin (please see steps below for purchasing the latest version of MapifyPro).
- Activate the API Key (which you can obtain from https://mapifypro.com/my-account/api-keys/ after purchasing MapifyPro).
Purchasing the Latest MapifyPro Version
- Go to https://mapifypro.com/product/mapifypro/.
- Select your preferred subscription (e.g. $19 month).
- Click 'Add to Cart.'
- Click on 'Cart.'
- Click on 'Proceed to Secure Checkout.'
- Ensure your details are correct then click on 'Credit Card' where you will enter your new credit card details.
- Accept the 'Terms and Conditions' and click on 'Complete Purchase'. This will allow your subscription to go through your updated payment details.