Displaying the specific area that you'd like your site visitors to view
You will be able to set the default location and zoom level of your map so that it displays the area that you would like your site visitors to view.
Setting the default location and zoom level of your map
Below are the steps on how you will be able to set and adjust the default location and zoom level respectively:
1. Log in to your WP-admin.
2. Navigate to Maps within the MapifyPro plugin.
3. Scroll down to the Default Zoom Level and Locations Settings section.
4. Ensure the Main Location is set to 'Manual center and zoom'
5. Enter your desired location into the Locate Address on the map field.
6. Adjust the zoom level using the (+) and (-) buttons found at the lower left of the map or by using the scroll button on your mouse.
7. Click on 'Update' to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.