- Your Map or some of its features are no longer working as expected.
- You're unable to log in to the MapifyPro site to update the plugin.
This may be because you checked out as Guest when you purchased MapifyPro and therefore guest subscriptions are not automatically renewed. While you're licensed to use the MapifyPro version 2.x indefinitely, the support for version 2.x has ended.
If you purchase the latest version of MapifyPro, you can easily upgrade from the old version.
You may find the following articles useful:
If I were to delete the app and install again, would this remove all the locations? – MapifyPro Support
How do I upgrade without losing my current settings? – MapifyPro Support
To purchase and set up the latest version, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to https://mapifypro.com/product/mapifypro/
2. Select your preferred subscription ($19 month)
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click on Cart
5. Click on 'Proceed to Secure Checkout'. You can use returnfor30 to obtain 30% off your monthly subscription. :-)
6. Ensure your details are correct then click on Credit Card to enter in your new credit card details.
7. Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Complete Purchase. This will allow your subscription to go through on your updated payment details!
8. Upload the latest version of MapifyPro in the plugins section as you did with your original copy. Activate as you would any other plugin.
9. Activate the API Key. This can be obtained from https://mapifypro.com/my-account/api-keys
This will now allow you to use the latest version of MapifyPro!
Please sign in to leave a comment.