Adding Routes to a MapifyPro Map
PrettyRoutes can be used in conjunction with the MapifyPro plugin. Instead of using PrettyRoutes maps, you can set up your map using MapifyPro. Below are the steps:
1. Navigate to Routes within the PrettyRoutesPro plugin, then click 'Add New'.
2. Assign a name to your Route.
3. From the Map dropdown list, choose a MapifyPro map instead of a PrettyRoute map. All MapifyPro maps are available in the Routes page’s dropdown where you can select a map to add a route to.
4. Add the 'From' and 'To' locations, and waypoints as preferred, to complete the setup.
5. Options to customize your Route (e. g. display pinpoint, enable tooltip, close tooltip automatically/manually, add tooltip name and image) are found on the lower section of the page. For further details on this, please refer to Adding Routes to a Map Using the PrettyRoutes Plugin
6. Click 'Publish' to save your Route.
7. When adding your Route Map to your website or page, you will use a MapifyPro shortcode to place the map instead of the PrettyRoutes shortcode. The MapifyPro shortcode looks like this:
[custom-mapping map_id="1783" height="300"]
This code is found on the MapifyPro map list such as the one below: