The MapifyPro's Interactive Location List Feature
There is an option in MapifyPro's Interactive Location List (Directory) feature to specify the number of items to appear on the list before pagination occurs. The below image shows an example of an Interactive List where only one location is displayed on the list when a search is performed.
Assigning How Many Locations to Appear in the Interactive List
In order to show just one location on the list for search results, then you will need to set the number of locations in the Interactive List to one (1). Below are the steps:
1. Navigate to Maps within the MapifyPro plugin.
2. Choose Edit on the required Map.
3. Scroll down to the Interactive List of Locations section.
4. Choose 1 for the number of locations in the list.'
5. Click on 'Update' to save your changes.