The Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin
The 'Duplicate Map Locations' feature of Mapifypro is used in combination with the 'Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin,' a free plugin that can be grabbed here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-post/.
How It Works
Once installed/activated, you will be able to duplicate/clone, rewrite, and republish Maps and Map Locations alike, using this plugin. It also works on duplicating the full maps.
Below are the steps on how to enable and use the plugin with MapifyPro:
- Install and activate the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin in the wp-admin.
- Once activated, navigate to the Plugins section, and choose 'Installed Plugins.'
- Click Settings under Yoast Duplicate Post plugin.
- Under Duplicate Post Options, click on 'Permissions' then scroll down to 'Enable for these post types.'
- Ensure that the Maps, Map Locations, Routes (if applicable) are selected.
6. Click on 'Save changes.'
7. Upon saving your settings, you will now have the Clone, New Draft, Rewrite & Republish options on mouse hover to location or map titles.